URETEK stabilises, raises and re-levels subsided and unstable road slabs and flexible road surfaces, quickly, economically and with minimal disruption.
INTERESTED IN OUR SERVICES OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET A PRICE ESTIMATION?
If you notice that the building floor has subsided or cracks on the plinth, and you want a quick solution to the problem, call our specialists on +358 3 45180011 or contact us by filling out the contact form. Our experts design the right solution for your needs.
Advantages of URETEK solutions
- Major highway, bridge approach slabs, suburban streets and motorways are all corrected faster and more economically than by breaking up and replacing the slab.
- The URETEK Geopolymer Injection process is quick to apply with no excavation.
- Work is carried out one lane at a time and at night if required. Because of the speed of the process, URETEK can stablise roads between rush hours, allowing full use of the road at busiest periods.
- Vehicles can drive over the corrected area immediately.
- Flexible road surfaces are also readily stabilised with minimal disruption. URETEK’s Geopolymer Injection process strengthens the sub-base and improves bearing capacity without any excavations or replacement of road materials. Flexible surfaces can be lifted back to level