For all of our contracting projects we use the same overall steps to ensure the problem is correctly identified, the appropriate solution is specified and that the project is carried out according to our tight specifications by our trained engineers ensuring a quality resolution.
INTERESTED IN OUR SERVICES OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET A PRICE ESTIMATION?
If you notice that the building floor has subsided or cracks on the plinth, and you want a quick solution to the problem, call our specialists on +358 3 45180011 or contact us by filling out the contact form. Our experts design the right solution for your needs.
The standard steps in the URETEK remediation process
1. Carry out a site survey and a soil carrying capacity study
- Inspection and documentation of the situation
- Levelling - measuring the tilt and settlement of the structure/building
- Determine reasons for settlement and conduct a soil density measurement
- Estimate the cost of stabilizing the building or structure
2. Choose the right solution and technology for your situation
- After you have accepted the cost estimate we will provide you with a quote, the appropriate technology solution and a remediation plan
- To ensure you get an effective , comprehensive solution our team consists of Geo -and structural design engineers , a surveyor as well as project leader who is experienced in the use of geopolymer
3. Make a tailor-made to the project plan
- The remediation plan includes a planned dates for the works and a target completion date.
- Geopolymer solutions can be completed in both the summer and winter time
- The required time to complete the works varies from a couple of days a week on average, larger sites may require even longer
4. Carry out the works – faster than traditional methods!
- The process does not create any hydraulic power avoiding any rising, because the force pushing against the soil is generated mainly by chemical expansion
- As the geopolymer expands it hardens → structure can carry weight almost immediately